Monday, March 7, 2011

Date #7: Cougar Bait

I have often wondered about the draw of a younger man.  The reason Demi transformed for Ashton, how Taye got Stella her groove back and why the entire cast of Desperate Housewives got jiggy with it.  I needed to find out for myself and go into a land that I was unfamiliar with.  It was time to ditch the sexy sugar daddies and go into the wild jungles of the cougars.  According to About.com, a cougar is a women ages 35 and up who prays on men with a minimum of a 10-year age difference.  Okay you caught me...I can't technically be a cougar because in order to date younger guy the biggest age difference is three years or it is illegal...but gosh darn it I wanted to at least give it a shot.

Meet my spanish pool boy Eduardo.  A 19-year old surfer and model from sunny southern cali!  I had picked a perfect candidate...younger, hot, tan, dresses well and has a hot spot for older women.  We went out on a date and I felt like I was so cool, so sexy and so OLD.  Geez!!  I mean I felt like I needed to ask his parents permission to even bring up certain topics of conversation.  This is a classic case of the boy in the magazine...they are so pretty to stare at and your mind can wander off into the land of his ab creases against your finger tips...but as soon as you see an interview with him, the fantasy goes from 60 to zero in 3 seconds.  When people say children should be seen and not heard, they are referring to you pretty boy with an IQ of 25...use what you have and don't try to be anything else.

As much as these youngsters are not for me, I feel it is my civic duty to help all the single ladies who want a play toy to help them clear their minds.  So here is two tips when trying to snag a cub. Number 1: Make him feel mature.  If a boy is talking to a woman at least a few years his senior he wants to impress her with his mature nature....so if he doesn't get any of the references you bring up just let it go.  Number 2: Never respond to a one or two-word text message.  If he responds with "haha yeah" or "sounds good" or "idk when" put down the phone and wait for him to get the hint that he needs to continue on the conversation in order to get on your good side.  Cougar bait cubs need to be trained to follow orders but the plus is that they are already potty trained and tend to cave in easily.

So I can say I have tried the younger man and I think I will stick to the more mature males...at least until I am 35!

No comments:

Post a Comment