Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Date #3 Vegan Chapstick

What is the best remedy to get over a boyfriend? My strategy was by completely staying away from the male sex altogether. Yes, I had my moment of curiosity, a fixation on a different set of curves, a liking for something sweet. In the words of Katy Perry, “I kissed a girl and I liked it.”


I met the most adorable and intriguing woman I had ever laid eyes on at a coffee shop. She was flirtatious, feminine and had that edge that just make you want to know more. She was my invitation into a whole new world, the world of the vegan cuties that liked Katy’s song too. I was like a kid that took a trip to New York and went into the incredible 3-floored M & M wonderland store for the first time. All I could say was WOW! I felt like I was being accepted no questions asked. All of the sudden being her arm candy made me the desirable female on everyone’s mind. She made me feel worth something, like I didn’t have to dress up or have perfect hair to be sexy! Just when I thought I could go without the male race forever, I realized men and women aren’t as different as I was hoping. She suddenly stopped texting me and I found out through facebook again that she had a new girlfriend. Just my luck…thanks facebook for crushing my hopes and dreams…I guess I am straight after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment