Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lies Lies Lies

So if the suspense of why I was blocked is killing you...i have answers!  Turns out my ex is in a new relationship...I know it is shocking!!  Just 4 days ago I had a phone conversation with him with him telling me how he is still figuring himself out and is so overwhelmed with everything in his life.  I guess a new girl to lead into a sea of romantic bliss takes a lot of time...especially when you have to think at the same time how you are going to mess it up.  What happens when the best thing you ever had is replaced with someone who is starting a journey with him, only to figure out he was telling a younger version of you he wanted her one week ago.  Good luck future ex...with this roller coaster you will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment