Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cure for a Sweet Tooth

You know when you haven't had chocolate in a while and you get cravings like no tomorrow?  I mean you turn into a crazy killer on the loose about to murder some warm melted bliss.  Well you have so much that you are passed out on the floor with a tummy ache and chocolate all over you face and hair.  This is the point where you don't want to look at another piece of candy for months.  Well this serial dater has a bit of a tummy ache.

When I started in the dating world I was this optimistic bubbly girl excited about the magic of true love and fairy tales.  Now dating is starting to feel like work.  I have become immune to excitment over a date, a cute guy or even a sweet gesture.  First dates are easy.  You can charm any guy on a first date and have a romantic evening.  The trouble is holding onto that initial spark. 

For all you guys out there...the 3 day rule was made up by a guy who is 40 and still lives in his parent's basement.  DON'T FOLLOW IT!!!  It will build suspense but also leave the girl saying "whatever...I am over it."  If you truly like a girl don't be afraid to tell a girl you enjoy her company and can't wait to see her again.  This will make her think about you without wanting to throw her phone against the wall.  Now don't text her "what are you doing?" three times a day but a nice good morning or how are you is always appreiciated. 

So not to worry avid followers, I am not giving up serial dating.  It would just be nice to go on a second date once in awhile.  So I am sure I will want sweets again soon...for now I am going to do chocolate lite but will have that craving again I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment