Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The ship had officially sailed

I am strong...I am strong...I AM STRONG!!! somehow saying it over and over again will make it true. It is the end of a saga, the roller coaster romance, the mystical unicorn hunk. I can't believe I finally did it! After 5 months of wonderful seduction, followed by being stood up, followed by being sucked back in to the sweet kisses, followed by being cancelled on 5 minutes before meeting. It is all over for good! I finally realize I deserve better and now the real dating can begin...watch out world because the serial dater is coming out on the town and everyone better watch out because her bark is seductive and her bite is addicting.




xoxo ToGood



haha just kidding...but you have to admitt is it a hell of a tagline

No comments:

Post a Comment