Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Given the Boot

He blocked me on Facebook...really now?!  I mean of all things someone could do to say, "hey I am done with you" or "we need to move on" but blocking me on Facebook!!?  I mean how old are we...well how old is he...this just shows no matter what age, they are still a douchebag!  AHHHH!!!!

You know as much as I finally get the hint now, I still remember the first time I knew I had fallen for him.  It was my second week in town and I was hinting all over the place about how I had never been to Lake Tahoe and was dying to go.  He picked me up in the early afternoon on a beautiful August day with an umbrella and picnic basket in tow.  Everything in the basket was carefully picked out and preparred to guarantee I would enjoy it.  The water, even for August, was ice cold and so we held on to each other the entire time to keep some warmth.  Then we layed on the sand in each other's arms watching the sunset...It really doesn't get anymore fairy tale than that.  At that point I knew I would do anything for this man because I saw just how special and unique he was.  The funny thing about wanting someone so bad is you never prepare for them not wanting you back, you just fall deeper and deeper.  Part of me would give anything to go back to those early days when I was so blissfully happy but that's the funny thing about life, you can't go back only learn from it and move on.

In the famous words of Forrest Gump..."life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." Well I have done the incredibly sweet white chocolate and the popular milk chocolate so I think it is time to sink my teeth into some bitter, yet irresistable dark chocolate bliss! Watch out boys, I am back in full swing and with a sweet tooth for desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment