Monday, February 14, 2011

Single on V-Day


That day is finally here…the day of red and pink roses, chocolates, oversized teddy bears and mushy love songs….it is Valentine’s Day.  Also known as annual splurge day or the day created by the greeting card companies for revenue.  Either way it is a day that creates the perfect romantic setting if you have a special someone and brings even more awareness to your love life if you are single.  So for all you single ladies out there, put away the Ben and Jerry’s and celebrate the fact that you are completely free to do whatever you want when ever you want.  So instead of scrambling for a date, know that as a serial dater you can get a date whenever you want.  With that in mind this valentines day I am going to forgo letting a random date schmooze me and I am going to see a movie with my girls!  It is the ultimate revenge on a pointless holiday.  I am going to look hot and say that for the one day where having a date is everything, I will be Miss Independent and that is the true nightlife of a serial dater.

No comments:

Post a Comment